Are You Built Upon An Empire of Toilets



I have never once thought "I love writing emails".

Never once thought "I love speaking in front of a camera".

I do not love WHAT I do.

I love the outcome.

I love getting emails from people saying "Tate you changed my life".

I am a problem solver.

And the problem is that most "men" on earth are lazy cowards who would crumble under the slightest pressure from any wannabe tyrant.

Look at COVID.

You're all poor, weak and scared.

I am here to fix that.

I don't love toilets, but I guarantee you I would enjoy becoming EMPEROR of the toilet industry.

Find a way to produce toilets 10% better and 20% cheaper.

Research every material, every chemical, manufacturing plant.

I could learn the exact method to clean a toilet as fast as possible.

Learn which brush to use for which problem.

Know exactly where to clean, when to clean.

I could become the MASTER and then teach it to others.

We would out-compete every other janitorial service in my chosen city.

Then country.

Then go international.

Lobby cities to take plumbing seriously, conduct research that PROVES clean toilets save lives.

Get the word out there.

Clean toilets using clean safe cleaning chemicals that positively impact the environment.

Soon, you'll be required by the government to have your toilet cleaned every month.

Offer the service for $5/month, which comes free with your rental unit.

$5 for $0.10 in cleaning material and 2 minutes of time.

Scale it to 10 million toilets a month for one city.

Scale to 10 cities.

Have a new toilet? My manufacturer.

Want the best cleaner? My formula.

Next thing you know TATE is in every household in your entire country.

Who's Tate?

Dunno, some toilet company.

I would run a toilet empire within 10 years.

Toilet monopoly.

And the entire time, I'd never once considered myself in love with toilets.

This is why I win.

You only work on what you love doing.

I love becoming the BEST.

I love winning.

It's not about writing emails. 

It's not about talking in front of the camera.

It's about changing the world and solving problems.

YOU ARE POOR, WEAK AND SCARED.

You are completely USELESS when the enemy tells us all to sit in a pod and eat bugs.

I am here to try and make you USEFUL.

Rich, strong, BRAVE.

Not some bitch.

And I am very good at what I do, it's not about "loving emails".

It's about loving the results, the outcome, the problem being solved.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment