Will Social Security And Other Payments Be Late


I've been seeing some videos on YouTube centered around this whole US debt default situation. As a person that is heavily invested in both lifetime retirement payments from the government, I'm worried.
I really heavily on these payments to sustain my lifestyle and keep a roof over my head. I have never missed a rent payment or bill since I moved into my current apartment right before the covid19 plandemic.
Listening the dire voices on these content creators make me worry a bit. I'm not ready to liquidate my backup assets for this month. Are you?
Clickbaiting titles and other techniques that the YouTube creators use really pisses me off. Nobody should induce worry into another person like that, just for views and ad views on their videos. If the checks are released and deposited on the normal date of deposit I will go back to each video and give them a piece of my mind.

1 comment:

  1. Once again more doom and gloom from democrat politicians since they are not controlling the purse strings.

    ReplyDelete