Bye Bye Blockfi

Pictured above was what I saw in BlockFi account a few days ago. They crypto loaning finance company has been destroyed by the SBF - FTX contagion. I knew something was a bit weird with this company months ago.
I had about $800 cash in fiat and over $1200 in USDC on theat service earning some really good interest. I now have less than $5 sitting here doing nothing. I could care less what happens to the remaining pennies in that account.
And yes, I havr removed the application from my paid off LG V60 phone.
I now only buy USDC for the exchanges for my long term savings in the $HIVE blockchain. Where the WEB3 environment pays in $HIVE tokens for doing all kinds of gaming and social media actions.

1 comment:

  1. Yea, I took my funds out of that app as soon as they started cutting back in which coins could earn a staking bonus.

    ReplyDelete