Starting The New Month With Shib









I've been off and on adding cash to several exchange accounts. Three of these four accounts have a dollar cost average amount of $25 for each of the four cryptocurrency projects I'm invested in. Fractional buying is the way I'm adding to my actual stock plans too. I've been a long holder of $AMC stock since last January. Fortunately due to the lower cost of AMC shares I can add to my stack of shares held at Fidelity Investment brokerage. I'm not giving financial advice to anyone but I can see my eventual payoff coming in rather high with a bit more patience.

2 comments:

  1. I stopped pumping money into SHIB during the past few months. It's been really dormant for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHIB is still high on my list of tokens. This bear market can’t last forever.

    ReplyDelete