Blood Pressure Medicines That Help Me

I've been taking a new blood pressure medicine over the past month or so. The Veteran's Affairs primary care doctor that I am assigned to put me on a different medicine. After going over a history of my blood pressures he informed me of a medicine that was good at stabilizing my blood pressure readings.

I've accepted that taking multiple medications for a myriad of issues need my focus. Nifedipine has become a really good medicine for keeping my blood pressures constant. No flare-up is too high after I've taken roughly 60mg doses of this little pill.

Below is a current blood pressure reading that I have recorded approximately 5 days upon receiving the new medicine.


1 comment:

  1. My new meds are working well to keep my pressure in check. I'm waiting to take another 90 days as a sample.

    ReplyDelete