Day 33 and Where Are You


Do you remember all the excitement you had back in December?

2024! NEW YEAR!

Do you remember all the commitments you made to yourself?

The promises?

I'm on my 1128th day since I made the commitment to train every single day without rest.

What day are you on for your commitments?

Remember when you said you were not going to scroll social media anymore?

Remember the daily training you were supposed to still be doing?

Remember how you were going to stop fucking up and finally take life seriously?

WHY DID YOU STOP??

It's not even been 5 weeks.

NOT EVEN 35 DAYS HAVE PASSED.

And you just give up?

BECAUSE IT'S HARD???

Does your word mean so little? 

I understand that you have excuses, what I do not understand is why you don't just stick to your commitments anyway.

Do you think the day I got my house raided and thrown into a cell that I missed that day's training?

You will read this email and you will give yourself another excuse for why breaking your own promise to yourself was justified.

And that's why you will stay poor and miserable forever.

And when you read this email, there are two different reactions you can have.

1) Continue breaking your 2024 commitments to yourself, justify it and make excuses for why you will remain a worthless worm.

2) Get back to daily training, back to the daily SUFFERING and make yourself proud.

CHOOSE.

 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment