A Man's World Deserves Defined Roles


Relationships are great. 

But know this,

As a man every serious struggle you face in life, you will face alone. 

When the assailant pulls a knife and aims to kill you. 

Your woman cannot help you. 

You will help her solve her biggest battles. 

She will send you love as you head off to face your own.

Women are a luxury. Self-ability is a necessity. 

I fully depend on my woman for nothing.

When I was in jail, I did not expect her to pay the bills.

I do not expect her to run the empire.

The things she does for me are things I could easily do for myself. 

When men say their wife is their number one ally, this is a man with minor struggles.

When the mafia is threatening to shoot my mother in the head.

When I’m in the ring with broken bones.

When I was stabbed.

I cannot call my girlfriend and ask for “help”.

You need BROTHERS for war.

Ask a woman directly. 

Do you want to help me with my problems? 

Look in her eyes.

Look how she instantly is less attracted to you. 

“Um. What problems?”

Fix your own and fix hers. She doesn’t belong in a life or death battle.

That is a man's world.

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment