Sheriff Grady Judd Puts Out Back To School Message






Hello! This is Sheriff Grady Judd! Public schools in Polk County begin today. There is going to be a lot more traffic this school year and our children are walking and biking to school. Please watch out for them! Allow extra time for local travel and be patient. Please slow down in school zones and stop for school buses that are picking up and letting off our most precious resource, our children. And oh, by the way please remember school buses this year have ticket writing cameras for those who pass stopped school buses. I don’t want to see anyone get a traffic citation. Please, please be safe. Thank you. Let’s make it a great school year!

Above is the message that was sent to all Polk County registered email addresses. I became part of that database since I brought a property inside the Polk County region. I really respect Sheriff Judd and all of his efforts to keep folks safe. I try to limit my traveling during the times of days that children are in school. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment