Are You Amateur or Professional



The difference between the Amateur and Professional are systems.

While the amateur wastes all his time remembering garbage, 

The professional uses his brain power towards tasks an alarm clock couldn't solve.

My life is a beautiful well-calibrated machine,

The only tasks I engage with are the tasks no one else COULD do the way I do them.

My coffee is served to me,

Everything that can be done by another person or machine is done by another person or machine.

I focus on tackling the important problems, I don't have to worry about whether we have coffee and cigars stocked.

This is not laziness, this is efficiency.

Your mind can only do amazing things when you have the free mental capacity to do them,

Too many of you sell your time and spend your time doing pointless bullshit.

You will burden your brain with that doctor's appointment on Monday at 8 am

Instead of setting a calendar reminder and completely wiping it from memory, so you could instead focus on defeating poverty.

You burden yourself instead of creating systems to do the unnecessary for you.

This is why you always "do not have time".

This is why you always make mistakes.

This is why you will always lose against somebody like me.

Create bulletproof systems, have your life reflect a well-oiled machine and the true secret is understanding the best well-oiled machines are made up of people..

WIN.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment