When Thoughts Ramble Into the Ether



I am extremely grateful for everything I have.

God has blessed me with the perfect upbringing, the perfect combination of light and dark.

Pushed to the edge JUST ENOUGH to feel absolute suffering.

I know pain INTIMATELY.

He has allowed me to be hurt.

Yet I am alive.

This gratefulness is what motivates me to give back to the universe,

I heard about Bitcoin SOMEWHERE. I turned this whisper into money.

I heard about Storm Gym SOMEWHERE. I turned this whisper into power.

I had a great father and mother.

I was GIVEN all my opportunities by the universe and capitalized on each one absolutely.

You have been given the same chances.

I have told you about The Real World. You can turn this whisper into money.

I have told you about THE WAR ROOM. You can turn this whisper into power.

I have concrete evidence that your life is good...

Because you are signed up to this email list and spoken to daily by Andrew Tate. 

Directly from his desk.

To you.

If you are reading this, you are very lucky.

You have a certain path to become financially free for yourself and your loved ones.

A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity is right here.

You have it.

But ultimately it is YOU reading this.

And ultimately YOU need to capitalize.

YOU need to act.

Every single thing that happened in your life, both good and bad, got you to this moment.

Be grateful for the good and be grateful for the bad.

No matter how much pain, suffering or misfortune was on the way.

It was the perfect amount to get you here.

Now,

Don't fuck it up.

ALL OF THE PAIN WAS WASTED IF YOU DO NOT ACT.

DO YOU GET IT NOW, OR WILL YOU EVER?

  

No comments:

Post a Comment