Door Closes On My Lexus

In 2019 before the world was shutdown for a cold I decided to purchase a car. I really didn't need it but at the time I realized I could take the leap and jump into a car loan. Little did I know about the finance company I ended up with.
American Credit Acceptance has been the worst organization when it came to communicating issues with them.
ACA has been by far one of the best companies I’ve had to deal with for financing. They are always willing to help. Last week, my car was repoed and I’d been dealing with personal issues. The agent worked with me to reduce my payment and helped get my car out. You don’t get that kind of service often as companies are usually eager to double dip. They’d tow and sel your car, foot you the bill and still win off the sale. Not these guys!
My daughter was in and accident with my car and as you can see it was totaled. This credit company continues charging me the entire car note until I reach a zero balance.

I know better now. And with my credit on good standing was able to buy a newer car with NO MONEY DOWN and a 2% interest rate.


No comments:

Post a Comment