Silver Races Past The Mental Block Price


My favorite metal, silver woke up this fine Friday morning and shot above the $30 mark. One ounce of silver today saw a $2.00+ jump throughout the day.

I was seeking a few silver pieces for my mid-month purchase and I failed to pull the trigger. Waking up and seeing this afternoon a price of over $40+ dollars per ounce knocked.me for a loop. Now I'll have to hold off my buy for this month. I'm hoping a price correction occurs and we can get below the $40 price.

That premium seems to be getting closer and closer to the actual market spot price. At the end of the month of May entering June I'm weaning myself off of the XRP buys and going back onto my physical silver buys if a good price correction happens.

For me it's either Cryptocurrency or Physical metals that I'm putting at least 15% toward my rainy day funding. What are you doing with your rainy day funding? Use the comments below to share your ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment