Living the Early Retirement Life

What defines early retirement? Is it what Im currently living? Who determines when early retirement begins?
For me, I consider myself early retired because I am before the retirement age set by the United States Social Security Administration.
Social Security sets the ages as to when a person can begin to draw earnings from their retirement savings accounts. It's a whole mess of rules, laws, and regulations that govern the Social Security system. That could be an encyclopedic blog all alone bu itself.
The SSA has determined the age of 67 as my preset age that would allow me a monthly fixed income. I am well before the age of 67. However, because of fulfilling my work career and being disabled I qualified for early withdrawal of my retirement earnings.
Every month I get a direct deposit to my bank with my monthly benefits. These benefits were determined by law according to my work history logged into the federal government system.

No comments:

Post a Comment